Click on the photographs above to see in more detail. Click on photo to remove.
The Cathedral Church of St Barnabas was opened in 1844.
Prior to that, the Church of St. John the Evangelist, had been the home to the Catholic community. This growth in the
population, prompted the then Parish Priest, Fr. Robert Willson, to set out to raise funds for a larger Church.
The Blessed Sacrament Chapel is considered by many to be the 'jewel in the crown' of
St. Barnabas Cathedral. It is richly decorated as Pugin had originally intended and is the very heart of the Cathedral. In addition to being used for
private prayer, the Chapel is also the centrepiece for more organised group prayer.
In 2012 Keystone Sound Systems were called in to replace the current sound system, installed only 2 years earlier, with a better more controllable system.
We installed a complete new system for both voice and music reproduction throughout the Cathedral. This incorporated a Yamaha Digital Mixing engine at its heart
and using Sennheiser dual diversity UHF radio microphones. Speakers and Sub woofers provide full frequency range coverage to easily selectable areas dependant on
the service or area of the cathedral in use.
Yamaha Commercial Audio | Neutrik | Shure | Tascam | Alesis
Sennheiser | AKG | Audio Technica | WorkCA | Quadral |
Sony Projection | Panasonic Projection | Eyeline Screens |
BTech Brackets | Clock Audio | Phonic | Hymn Technology |
Current Thinking | Ampetronic | Antiference | Symetrix |
Beyer Dynamic | Data Bay | Skytronic
Copyright © 2014 - All Rights Reserved - Keystone Sound Systems Ltd
Original Template by OS Templates